• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It Jobserve down?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Jobserve down?

Is anyone seeing issues with Jobserve at the moment? I'm searching for PM roles UK wide and all rates and there have been no jobs posted today at all. There were roles being posted yesterday but it was just a trickle compared to most days. In fact if I do a search for anything the last job I can see posted today was at 06:54 this morning. I seeing this issue from 2 different computers so I doubt it is just me.

Originally posted by davetza View Post
    Is anyone seeing issues with Jobserve at the moment? I'm searching for PM roles UK wide and all rates and there have been no jobs posted today at all. There were roles being posted yesterday but it was just a trickle compared to most days. In fact if I do a search for anything the last job I can see posted today was at 06:54 this morning. I seeing this issue from 2 different computers so I doubt it is just me.
    Its no surprise as they seem to have been hunting for a .net developer for nearly a year now. Here's a hint if no one is applying at the rate you are offering offer more or find a different way to resolve the issue.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by davetza View Post
      It could be that the economy is finally grinding to a halt.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X