• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why having the right car is important in certain circles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why having the right car is important in certain circles

Zara Phillips turned away from horse event - Telegraph

Tim Hinton, an official at a point-to-point meeting, demanded that the one-time BBC sports personality of the year produce her pass or pay for a ticket, according to the Daily Mail.

"We had queues of cars arriving and, quite frankly, there are always a few people who try to get in without passes and it's our job to stop them.

"You can only get in by paying for a ticket or by having either a trainer or an owner's pass. She was in a very ordinary little car."

HTH BIDI

Well done Zara for not saying "Don't you know who I am". Though might of got interesting if she had not been recognized.

I thought she would have had a security guard with her to shoot any plebs who got in her way?

Comment

For a minute there I thought you had been reading Max Power again.

It's actually a demonstration of why having the right parents is important in certain circles. At least it wasn't the Berkshire Hunt.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Your chavviness would have been apparent whatever car you drove, so no entry for you either.
        You can't buy class and us U-people can always spot a non-U.
        HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          U-people
          A bad translation of Untermensch or are you permanently bent over and ready to receive?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            A bad translation of Untermensch or are you permanently bent over and ready to receive?
            If you need to ask you are definitely non-U
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Übermensch surely, since he is referring to himself in his post.

Comment

Your chavviness would have been apparent whatever car you drove, so no entry for you either.
                You still giving it large in the Aygo?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  You still giving it large in the Aygo?
                  I never owned an Aygo.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you need to ask you are definitely non-U
                    One thing I've learnt from reading your posts is that I'm glad I'm not U

Comment

Working...
                    X