• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A sad story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sad story

I was out in town last week when I bumped into an old school friend of mine. Not seen him for a few years and it was good to see Will. He'd recently fallen on a bit of bad luck, hospital followed by a stint inside.

I pressed him a little and he told me a sad story. He'd been sun bathing naked in his back garden(which was quite secluded) and he'd been day dreaming about some young tooty he knew. Anyway he'd become aroused and being a rather well hung chap his 'member' was poking over the fence. His neighbour a young lass was out gardening and unbeknown to him suffered from Ophidiophobia. Anyway she saw it over the fence, screamed and hit it with a rake cutting off most of his old fella. Needless to say hospital and a messy court case followed.

He wants to know whether he can sue for
    Compensation?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I was out in town last week when I bumped into an old school friend of mine. Not seen him for a few years and it was good to see Will. He'd recently fallen on a bit of bad luck, hospital followed by a stint inside.

I pressed him a little and he told me a sad story. He'd been sun bathing naked in his back garden(which was quite secluded) and he'd been day dreaming about some young tooty he knew. Anyway he'd become aroused and being a rather well hung chap his 'member' was poking over the fence. His neighbour a young lass was out gardening and unbeknown to him suffered from Ophidiophobia. Anyway she saw it over the fence, screamed and hit it with a rake cutting off most of his old fella. Needless to say hospital and a messy court case followed.

Compensation?
    Not a patch on Wilmslow, give it up.

Comment

Compensation?
      "Friend" eh stumpy?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        "Friend" eh stumpy?
        He's just laying the groundwork for when he finally meets MaryPoppins...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          He's just laying the groundwork for when he finally meets MaryPoppins...
          Managing expectations eh?

It's not an acorn, there was this terribe horticultural accident
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

How's big Willy Justin doing now?

Comment

Compensation?
              He should have got it sewn back on and done a Wayne Bobbit. I think Wayne made alot of money doin pron?

Comment

it was good to see Will.
                Is his full name William Martin Slow, or Will M Slow for short?
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

I was out in town last week when I bumped into an old school friend .......
                  I stopped reading after this, we all know MF doesn't have any friends
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

That rules out MF as the mystery creator of amusing sockies.

Comment

Working...
                    X