• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tattoo in Haste, Repent at Leisure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tattoo in Haste, Repent at Leisure

Dunno if this is real, but nothing would surprise me nowadays: girl has guy's face tattooed on arm after dating for a week, guy rapidly changes Facebook status

EDIT: context-click (right-click for most people) on the image and open it in a new window/tab to see it full-size if necessary… original post used link that broke so I've put it on my own server, reload if you couldn't see it first time around.
    Last edited by NickFitz; 22 February 2012, 01:01.

I always said Wilmslow should have kept posting on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Dunno if this is real, but nothing would surprise me nowadays: girl has guy's face tattooed on arm after dating for a week, guy rapidly changes Facebook status
      These days they can remove that colour tattoo without leaving a scar. It's red and yellow that leave scarring - it looks like a bruise after the removal, so people tend to have a removal then tattoo something over the scar.

Comment

Apparently she is a cleaner
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hahaha I think we've all dated someone crazy (unless one only dates men), but that crazy? Ive had a chick try all the stuff he described apart from the tattoo bit. Unfortunately she is another sufferer of the condition SPS which nearly all women suffer from in the west to some degree.

Notice how some of the fellow chicks try to defend crazy chicks behaviour!?

However, he didnt do himself any legal favours by being so blunt, even though it needed to be said, although I guess he tried to have a rational convo beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Apparently she is a cleaner
            Hahahaha well done! You think that is kentphillip?

Comment

Lets face it, tattoos are a sign of mental health problems.

I seriously think opening a side business in removing them will make lots of money in the future. Assuming the sort of people that have them can afford it.

Comment

What, are you insane? You said you wanted a winged tortuous...
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                  Unfortunately she is another sufferer of the condition SPS which nearly all women suffer from in the west to some degree.
                  What is SPS?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                    Lets face it, tattoos are a sign of mental health problems.
                    You have a fair few then?
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X