• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Green Lantern 35 or Green Lantern Group ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Lantern 35 or Green Lantern Group ?

Was looking at using the Green Lantern Group but did a bit of digging - are they the same people who ran Green Lantern 35 which is in liquidation?

Originally posted by Sarah2010 View Post
    Was looking at using the Green Lantern Group but did a bit of digging - are they the same people who ran Green Lantern 35 which is in liquidation?
    I used them about 6 years ago run by BOBs, nothing wrong with that they were always most efficient and i had no issue, they do the usual "we have dispensation for expenses" you can claim x amout a day just for breathing

not sure if its the same company but it seems a bit of a coincidence if its still an umbrella company

if you need an umbrella i would recommend contractorumbrella

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
      I used them about 6 years ago run by BOBs, nothing wrong with that they were always most efficient and i had no issue, they do the usual "we have dispensation for expenses" you can claim x amout a day just for breathing

not sure if its the same company but it seems a bit of a coincidence if its still an umbrella company

if you need an umbrella i would recommend contractorumbrella
      Thanks so much but I decided to go with another Umbrella.

Mod snip: found another umbrella in the 1/2 hour between posts? sounds suspisiously like a stealth ad...

Comment

Working...
      X