• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tablets to die out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tablets to die out

Why fanny about carrying a whypad when you can wear your angry birds delivery system?

Google to Sell Heads-Up Display Glasses by Year's End - NYTimes.com
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Won't you poke yourself in the eye using the touchscreen

Seriously though, who knows - maybe this will be a new revolution in using computing devices. Better than the stupid motion tracking fad which seems to be what 2012 is about.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Why fanny about carrying a whypad when you can wear your angry birds delivery system?

Google to Sell Heads-Up Display Glasses by Year's End - NYTimes.com
      will include a small screen that will sit a few inches from someone’s eye
      Your gonna look as much of a twunt as Bono does in his glasses
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I would hope it uses some sort of eye movement control like the old Canon EOS 3. Although I'm not sure how you would click, blinking would get confusing because of all the involuntary blinks you do. Some sort of tongue wiggle perhaps?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I would hope it uses some sort of eye movement control like the old Canon EOS 3. Although I'm not sure how you would click, blinking would get confusing because of all the involuntary blinks you do. Some sort of tongue wiggle perhaps?
          Point with your finger perhaps.

Anything short of full brain control seems like a half-arsed solution to me.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Point with your finger perhaps.

Anything short of full brain control seems like a half-arsed solution to me.
            That's it. Clicking could be controlled through a buttock clench. Or a button on the frames.

Comment

That's it. Clicking could be controlled through a buttock clench. Or a button on the frames.
              You'd either need to wear some kind of bottom sensor, or have a camera sticking out behind you watching your buttocks. I work with vision scientists, but I haven't heard anyone talk about button clench detection algorithms.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                You'd either need to wear some kind of bottom sensor, or have a camera sticking out behind you watching your buttocks. I work with vision scientists, but I haven't heard anyone talk about button clench detection algorithms.
                If they've ever tried watching pron when their wife in in the house they'd soon develop one.

erm... I've said too much, haven't I.

Comment

You know I knew 3D TV would fail and sure enough it's dying out the fad is over move on. Nobody is sitting in their homes with glasses.

Similarly nobody is wearing glasses all the time for connectivity to the internet.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Similarly nobody is wearing glasses all the time for connectivity to the internet.
                    Except all the people who wear glasses so they can see.

Comment

Working...
                    X