• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Horrors of ToysRUs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Horrors of ToysRUs.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/father-coll...en-times-.html

And it ain't just the enormous piles of expensive plastic crap.

Went on xmas eve last year - pure hell!
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

WHAAAAT!?!?!?

I thought we only had timid spiders in this country that would scuttle away at the mere mention of the word Dyson?

Right, no more Mr Nice Guy for me - I always used to pick them up and take them outside.

Now I shall use the hairspray and zippo method. Hasta la vista, spidey.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Same thing happened to me with a wasp last year - stung me right on the neck.

God it was painful, and stayed horribly itchy for days!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Venomous banana spider in Edinburgh Asda supermarket.

Linky
          Me, me, me...

Comment

"The father-of-one was given painkillers and was released the same day."

So it was nearly fatal then?

Comment

Working...
            X