• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deboomed to Potential ReBoomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deboomed to Potential ReBoomed

Looks like I may get renewed.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Does that now mean you're not going to the drinks?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nice one. The beers are on you.

Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Does that now mean you're not going to the drinks?
        I will go to the drinks and be sociable. I still need to see the paperwork from the agency.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Nice one. The beers are on you.

Beers? I thought you were drinking water?

I know this sounds a bit tight, but depending on who turns up, I might buy the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
            Looks like I may get renewed.
            "Looks like" & "may"

Celebrate only after the ink is dry !...in the meantime carry on raiding the stationary cupboard and looking for the next one
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              "Looks like" & "may"

Celebrate only after the ink is dry !...in the meantime carry on raiding the stationary cupboard and looking for the next one
              I was careful with my words. But the source is somewhat trusted. If it falls through, it falls through. But it is still positive news as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                I was careful with my words. But the source is somewhat trusted. If it falls through, it falls through. But it is still positive news as far as I am concerned.
                Verbal confirmation of the boom. 6 months offered.

Comment

Result

Comment

Top reboomed
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X