• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's happening in Hyde Park?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening in Hyde Park?

Maybe it's an old picture but on Google, the east side looks like a building site.

link: hyde park - Google Maps
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I'm there right now and owing to this seasonal balmy weather there is blart everywhere.

Might have to pay a visit to the bogs for a quick toll on the old bellend

Comment

Probably some pop concert - They seem to be using it more and more for things like that now, which is all wrong.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Probably some pop concert - They seem to be using it more and more for things like that now, which is all wrong.
        They discovered a technicality. The park has to be open to the general public but it turns out that doesn't mean all the park and all the entrances.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Back in 2006, I think it was I went and saw Foo Fighters, Motorhead and Queen there.

Not sure how often Google update their sat pics.

But gigs are pretty common there.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Indeed - it is exactly where I went to see Simon and Garfunkel. Mrs BP was delighted by that...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              Back in 2006, I think it was I went and saw Foo Fighters, Motorhead and Queen there.

Not sure how often Google update their sat pics.
              But gigs are pretty common there.
              My house does not show the extension i built 5 years a go so don't be relying on google maps

Comment

A few years ago I went there to see a farm show, with hens, ferrets, cows, and various breeds of pig, including wild boars.

One huge sow in an open enclosure lumbered to her feet to amble off to the feeding trough, but slipped and toppled back into a large mudbath, sending a sheet of God knows what splashing over the fence into the crowd.

At the front of this crowd was a family of muslims, obviously fresh off the plane from the Middle East and staying in a nearby hotel in Mayfair, all in robes with kids in tow.

From their screams, I imagine they won't be visiting any more Hyde Park farm shows in a hurry
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Maybe it's an old picture but on Google, the east side looks like a building site.

link: hyde park - Google Maps
                  Hard Rock Calling 2012 | Official Line Up & Tickets for 2012

If you zoom in on some of the "tents" you can make out the HARD ROCK CALLING
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Hard Rock Calling 2012 | Official Line Up & Tickets for 2012

If you zoom in on some of the "tents" you can make out the HARD ROCK CALLING
                    Spot on Sir!

Bloody hell though, when did Bruce (I call myself 'the boss' although no one else does) Springsteen and Stevie Nicks, become "Hard Rock".

Did I miss a meeting?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X