• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain to be THE European economic superpower by 2050

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain to be THE European economic superpower by 2050

Mainly because the German pop will decline 25% by then. So unless they up their immigration levels, they're doomed.

http://www.arbuthnotgroup.com/uploads/9.1.12.pdf
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

In 38 years we will all be plugged into the matrix. Lets come back in 38 years and see shall we?

And I think that in 38 years Europe will be nothing relative to Asia. And that the Germans will still be hard working and thrifty while we will still be a nation of chavs.

Comment

By the year 54838485 Britain WILL have conquered the Universe. It's all true.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        In 38 years we will all be plugged into the matrix. Lets come back in 38 years and see shall we?

And I think that in 38 years Europe will be nothing relative to Asia. And that the Germans will still be hard working and thrifty while we will still be a nation of chavs.
        A geriatric nation of harsworking and thrifty people is not a good thing. Look at Japan.
        Britain will be full of Eastern European chavs who need plasma TVs and Special Brew, innit, knowwhai'msayin' bruv?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

By 2050, DimPrawn will be dead/past caring**

HTH BIDI

**Delete as appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            A geriatric nation of harsworking and thrifty people is not a good thing. Look at Japan.
            Britain will be full of Eastern European chavs who need plasma TVs and Special Brew, innit, knowwhai'msayin' bruv?
            Both the Germans and Japan certainly rely on consumer nations - as does China. If they are happy to keep lending the Eastern Europe Chavs the money then great.

I have been thrifty my whole life. But I now realise I am mistaken. I should have bought loads of BTLs. There will be another opportunity along in about 5/10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              By 2050, DimPrawn will be dead/past caring**

HTH BIDI

**Delete as appropriate.
              What about your kids? Don't you care about them?
              Oh you don't have any. You're a sad single jaffa aren't you?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Both the Germans and Japan certainly rely on consumer nations - as does China. If they are happy to keep lending the Eastern Europe Chavs the money then great.

I have been thrifty my whole life. But I now realise I am mistaken. I should have bought loads of BTLs. There will be another opportunity along in about 5/10 years.
                Being thrifty is not diametrically opposed to buying BTLs. Because I was thrifty when my peers were spending, I could afford to put the deposits down on several BTLs.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  What about your kids? Don't you care about them?
                  Oh you don't have any. You're a sad single jaffa aren't you?
                  I have spent years running round after my kids. And have I ever heard a word of thanks? The other day I asked my daughter (9yo) why she was doing something stupid. She replied "well I must have inherited from you".

Its my job to raise them until they are 18, give them a good education then they can fook off. I hope will can still be friends.

And I have already told them to emigrate. East.

Comment

The other day I asked my daughter (9yo) why she was doing something stupid. She replied "well I must have inherited from you".
                    Kids say the funniest things, how sharp was that
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X