• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some days I am glad I looked at the Daily Mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some days I am glad I looked at the Daily Mail

for the record... Ohhhhh yes.

http://www.housecatscentral.com/kittens.jpg

MOD NOTE: NSFW...

Although thoose daft enough to not know who Dita is deserve all they get...

Tsk
    Last edited by Arturo Bassick; 23 February 2012, 15:39. Reason: modified for the overly sensitive.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Might try considering the other people on this thread who are logging in at work when posting news stories with pics like this..

Dunno about other people's work places but this is most definitely NSFW where I am.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Might try considering the other people on this thread who are logging in at work when posting news stories with pics like this..

Dunno about other people's work places but this is most definitely NSFW where I am.
      Is there not a clue in the text of the link?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I notice you dont complain when others embed pictures in threads. Is it something I said you tedious twat!

Same applies to MOD note. MTT embeds stuff that is just as NSFW and nothing happens??? WTFITAA!

Dita Von Teese and Lingerie is a fairly major clue even for the most feckwitted member here.
        Last edited by Arturo Bassick; 23 February 2012, 14:54.
        Just saying like.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          There is that I guess but just thought some warning might have been nice. There is no fix for my stupidity so have to get help from other areas.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

& oh god yes I would
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              And using CUK at work is caveat emptor in the first place.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

good effort

For those who are concerned that I might sometimes embed slightly NSFW pics, a hint. Either the thread will have a 'would you/wouldn't you' type theme, or I will first tag a thread 'this thread needs girls'.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Large portion, yes please!!!
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    good effort

For those who are concerned that I might sometimes embed slightly NSFW pics, a hint. Either the thread will have a 'would you/wouldn't you' type theme, or I will first tag a thread 'this thread needs girls'.
                    Wasn't getting at you, it is fairly obvious when you are going to post one (I thought my link was fairly obvious), but it does seem a little odd that you can get away with posting embedded images in a thread and nobody bats an eyelid, but I post a link to woman in her undies and I get slagged for it, somebody negs me for it and the mods edit the post to put a NSFW on it.
                    Just saying like.

Comment

Working...
                    X