• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Catastrophic Global Warming a big mistake?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Catastrophic Global Warming a big mistake?

Looks like more and more commentators jumping on the "AGW is bollox" band wagon.

Commentator in the Independent questions CAGW
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Looks like more and more commentators jumping on the "AtW talks bollox" band wagon.
    FTFY
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Looks like more and more commentators jumping on the "AGW is bollox" band wagon.
      You've been saying that since I joined CUK.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That's a pity. I was looking forward to it getting a bit warmer. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Next panic please ......

Comment

Even if the theory of AGW was "bollox" as you put it, you wouldn't have the intellectual tools to analyse the evidence either way.
          So what you have to say on the subject is worthless, with all the significance of a yapping dog.

HTH, BIDI
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Even if the theory of AGW was "bollox" as you put it, you wouldn't have the intellectual tools to analyse the evidence either way.
            So what you have to say on the subject is worthless, with all the significance of a yapping dog.

HTH, BIDI
            Oh the ironing.

That would be OK for Mr Clarke to say, but not you.

Comment

Is this like 'yet another climate scientist faces prosecution'?

Simon Carr is hardly an expert and he has been duped by Richard Lindzen. The evidence in the article consists long-discredited talking points, and at least as reported, some are just plain wrong. DYOR, I CBA.

Global warming skeptic: Richard Lindzen
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

I take it you are bored and have nothing better do than try to provoke an argument with blow job Clarke?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
                  That would be OK for Mr Clarke to say, but not you.
                  And why would that be?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    And why would that be?
                    Well, read your own post.

Or does the cowboy's head mean 'skip this', like it does to most of us?

Please don't ever change your avatar, it saves us hours when reading down threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X