• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some house buyers are in la la land.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some house buyers are in la la land.

Asking £800K for my place and had a viewing yesterday. Little wiry man, dodgy tash and terrible combover. He was dressed in a saggy gray suit, was softly spoken and spelt of wee.

He went around saying how he was looking to upgrade his house as he'd been permie for a while and his wife was doing quite well. It was going to be a push but based on his wife's salary he was able to get a £500k mortgage(after they'd taken him off)

He absolutely enthused over the house but to be honest I quite like my neighbours and the thought of this man pot noodling while looking out over next door was quite disturbing.

Agency phoned to say he was offering £750k 'cash' even though he needed a mortgage.

I refused as being I didn't like him.

He can fook orf.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I'm sorry to hear that. Forced sale? Shame I don't want to buy in Pekham otherwise I'd come and view it.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Asking £800K for my place and had a viewing yesterday. Little wiry man, dodgy tash and terrible combover. He was dressed in a saggy gray suit, was softly spoken and spelt of wee.

He went around saying how he was looking to upgrade his house as he'd been permie for a while and his wife was doing quite well. It was going to be a push but based on his wife's salary he was able to get a £500k mortgage(after they'd taken him off)

He absolutely enthused over the house but to be honest I quite like my neighbours and the thought of this man pot noodling while looking out over next door was quite disturbing.

Agency phoned to say he was offering £750k 'cash' even though he needed a mortgage.

He can fook orf.
      Your old mate Wilmslow not get a discount then??
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

He can fook orf.
        Willy waver
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

He can fook orf.
          Why confuse business with personal taste?

Someone could be a swinger for all I care, if they have the money, they can have my house.

Comment

As far as one of my neighbours is concerned I would be more than happy to sell my house to Fred West.

Ah Just noticed SAS's post!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
              Why confuse business with personal taste?

Someone could be a swinger for all I care, if they have the money, they can have my house.
              Yeah, but the average pikey could have your house wim. Fortunately for your neighbours, most of them would not lower their standards.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Yeah, but the average pikey could have your house wim. Fortunately for your neighbours, most of them would not lower their standards.

And you think this based on what you retarded troll?

As Ive already said, I actually live in one of the best sectors in this area and have several neighbours who are very well off, so you couldnt be more wrong.

So I have to ask, were you in some kind of accident at a young age or is your father and mother also brother and sister?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  As far as one of my neighbours is concerned I would be more than happy to sell my house to Fred West.
                  At least he did not let his garden get overgrown.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                    So I have to ask, were you in some kind of accident at a young age or is your father and mother also brother and sister?
                    Your stock response to any derogatory reply. I can only assume that this whole sibling bonding swipe is par for the course for your lowly rung of the evolutionary ladder.
                    Hang in there peabrain, you may yet find your level of acceptance on here.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X