• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C'mon England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon England

Great defensive display this from England. They're really scrapping for it

Just need a bit more going forward and I reckon we'll do 'em.

They gave it a good go, nothing between them which is a surprise because I thought England were going to get hammered.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Back to work in Cardiff on Monday, I'll just pretend I don't like rugby.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Its a shame.

Comment

Scottish TMO. That try was never going to be awarded.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            Scottish TMO. That try was never going to be awarded.
            Sour grapes methinks. After two unconvincing wins due almost exclusively to charged down tries, it was high time England's run of flukey victories came to an end. Well done Wales, worthy winners.

More importantly, 23 points ahead of the taxdodgers now!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Sour grapes methinks. After two unconvincing wins due almost exclusively to charged down tries, it was high time England's run of flukey victories came to an end. Well done Wales, worthy winners.

Even Brian Moore could'nt say it was a try. Nice dig at the Scots though
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Are Scotland now in the same league as the Greeks?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Even Brian Moore could'nt say it was a try. Nice dig at the Scots though
                  Brian Moore was hesitant about Scotland's "try" against England being redacted though. Your witness DA!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Good tense game. Being English I was disappointed with the result but not moaning.

Comment

Working...
                    X