• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A first for 2012

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A first for 2012

Had lunch in the garden.

I had a chicken and apricot pie and the Missus had a lardy cake.

She also had to flop one of her baps out to feed little Barry.

Judging from the way the curtains were trembling the old boy next door had a good eyeful too

Maybe I am not totally accustomed to the banter in General but seriously.. does anyone GAS?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Maybe I am not totally accustomed to the banter in General but seriously.. does anyone GAS?
      There is a reason he has a reputation as a shower of tulip. Ignore him and he will go away somewhere else to enhance his sad pathetic life.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Very nice pach, where do you live to enjoy that? Up here in the nawf, it's still quite chilly!

Comment

Weather peeps said it was 10C today, but it felt warm and springlike in the glorious sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            Judging from the way the curtains were trembling the old boy next door had a good eyeful too
            Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Indeed NKUK. Pacharan must have a very odd neighbour.

Comment

Got a nice bottle of white from Sonoma (California) last summer... reserved for the first warm spring day we can sit and enjoy it outside.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I agree Pacharan, lovely day, and to boot I had a little adventure on my jog around the fields and footpaths.

An elderly gentleman in a motorised wheelchair had decided to go "off road", and had got himself stuck in a shallow ditch. His elderly wife, who summoned me to help as I ran past, said he got the idea from TV. Top Gear I believe, they recently ran an item on just such a thing.

He was a heavy old boy, and so was the wheelchair, so after much grunting and heaving we got him out of the wheelchair and, as she held him up, I manouvred and drove it onto safer ground. We then had to manouvre him to a spot where I could drive the wheelchair up behind him and scoop him in, which we accomplished successfully.

The funny thing was he had a Golden Labrador with him which became very aroused by all the goings-on, which I though was very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  I agree Pacharan, lovely day, and to boot I had a little adventure on my jog around the fields and footpaths.

An elderly gentleman in a motorised wheelchair had decided to go "off road", and had got himself stuck in a shallow ditch. His elderly wife, who summoned me to help as I ran past, said he got the idea from TV. Top Gear I believe, they recently ran an item on just such a thing.

He was a heavy old boy, and so was the wheelchair, so after much grunting and heaving we got him out of the wheelchair and, as she held him up, I manouvred and drove it onto safer ground. We then had to manouvre him to a spot where I could drive the wheelchair up behind him and scoop him in, which we accomplished successfully.

The funny thing was he had a Golden Labrador with him which became very aroused by all the goings-on, which I though was very strange.

Welcome back Gricer!

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                    Very nice pach, where do you live to enjoy that? Up here in the nawf, it's still quite chilly!
                    Midsomer Norton Wimmy.

Claims to game:

Roald Dahl used to sell kerosene in the High Street and Evelyn Waugh used to holiday here with his maiden aunties.

Comment

Working...
                    X