• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

St Hotspur Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Hotspur Day

I don't ******* think so. Redknapp for England, don't make me laugh...

(Where's that wimpy Spurs fan?)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I hate football and am nowhere near a fan. But if pushed I would say support TH.

The question surely is not the result but what the manager has done with the quality of players? Aresenal have spent alot more on players and have a better team. But Tottenham are 7 points clear of Arsenal.

Personally I think that national teams should have a manager of the same nationality.

But then I would like to limit clubs to 1 foreign player. And I would limit season ticket prices. And prices for pay TV.

When I become PM I am going to be very popular!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

WTF do you care Fritz?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I was at the game today; it was an absolutely incredible atmosphere. Pretty much had the worst and the best moments of the entire season, and possibly the last couple of seasons.

I doubt i'll be able to talk tomorrow from singing so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The question surely is not the result but what the manager has done with the quality of players? Aresenal have spent alot more on players and have a better team. But Tottenham are 7 points clear of Arsenal.
          I thought it was common knowledge that the Hotspurs were better and more expensive, when wages are also taken into account, than the Gunners.

Although when I watched some of today's match you wouldn't have thought it.

Harry likes to spend money though. He's done Portsmouth but at least they got an FA Cup out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Harry likes to spend money though. He's done Portsmouth but at least they got administration.....twice out of it.
            ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ar5enal - to2tenham
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Totally agree, Redknapp should not be England manager. Bloody rubbish he is, leave him at spurs.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Totally agree, Redknapp should not be England manager. Bloody rubbish he is, leave him at spurs.
                  So who do you suggest for England manager?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So who do you suggest for England manager?
                    Ron Manager.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X