• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF is The Only Way Is Essex about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is The Only Way Is Essex about?

Just caught my first five minutes?

WTF????
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

It is about the keeping the commercial vegetable entertained until the shops open again in the AM.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Saw five minutes of it last week. It is very well observed, whether it's documentary or drama, but what is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

WTF????
        Well that's five minutes of your life wasted.

I caught my five minutes a few months back, and not bothered again. Absolute tulip.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Comment

My wife watched it for the first time last week. When I came into the lounge, she asked me "What's a camel shoe?".
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

WTF????
              Try Geordie Shore instead.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

In that 5 mins, did anyone get vajazzled ?
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Wikipeadia lists it as a "dramality" show. Not heard that word before, I like it and will use it more in conversation.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Try Geordie Shore instead.
                    Absolutely hilarious and cringeworthy at times but fun for 5 mins
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X