• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the minus side I was recovering from falling off my bike on Thursday night. And while collecting my 19 year old mistress I ran into the back of another car in my hurry to get home. But it was all worthwhile after I watched her and Mrs BP getting it on before we had sex. And I came all over both their faces.....

I had a great weekend, the youngest's birthday so went to see Sesame Street Live and then watched the worse Arsenal team in 15 years, spank the best Tottenham team in 50 years!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

All about the rugby for me, I'm sat here in work with smugest of grins on my face. Not a bad weekend for sport in Wales apart from Cardiff just missing out on the Carling Cup
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

On the minus side I was recovering from falling off my bike on Thursday night. And while collecting my 19 year old mistress I ran into the back of another car in my hurry to get home. But it was all worthwhile after I watched her and Mrs BP getting it on before we had sex. And I came all over both their faces.....

You ride a bike?

Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

(DOH! Just laboriously "explained" a joke)
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            10 seconds before this thread gets deleted or moved to LR.
            Ironically, thats twice as long as BP lasted
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              All about the rugby for me, I'm sat here in work with smugest of grins on my face. Not a bad weekend for sport in Wales apart from Cardiff just missing out on the Carling Cup
              Yes, I bet you're Smugley Smugson from Llansmug today. Enjoy it while it lasts.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                Ironically, thats twice as long as BP lasted
                I have retarded ejaculation. Annoying for me but nice for the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post

You ride a bike?

Yes. I cycle to and from work. I am training for an iron man in August.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Yes. I cycle to and from work. I am training for an iron man in August.
                    You are David Starkey and I claim my five silverage comics.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X