• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Fat Gypsy Wedding - Dont know why I watch it - winds me up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Fat Gypsy Wedding - Dont know why I watch it - winds me up

Bunch of scumbag, thieving pikeys if you ask me.

Seems to me the buggers just want to do what they want and sod the law of the land.

All that money they spend of chav wedding dresses, I think of all the old people who've been conned out of their life savings by some gypo conning them with a dodgy tarmac job.

The one that wound me up last night was the way C4 tried to make the viewer feel sorry for the little girl whos old man was in Strangeways and he missed her ceremony thing. The bugger was there for 9 months for reckless driving. Not being funny but you dont get 9 months in Strangeways for doing 35 in a 30mph zone. Pound to a penny the twat almost killed some other little girls dad or some kids by driving like a bellend.

And funny how none of the fellas want to be identified. If someone sees them on telly thats the end of their illegal driveway/tree cutting gypo scams aint it?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Seems to me the buggers just want to do what they want and sod the law of the land.

All that money they spend of chav wedding dresses, I think of all the old people who've been conned out of their life savings by some gypo conning them with a dodgy tarmac job.

The one that wound me up last night was the way C4 tried to make the viewer feel sorry for the little girl whos old man was in Strangeways and he missed her ceremony thing. The bugger was there for 9 months for reckless driving. Not being funny but you dont get 9 months in Strangeways for doing 35 in a 30mph zone. Pound to a penny the twat almost killed some other little girls dad or some kids by driving like a bellend.

And funny how none of the fellas want to be identified. If someone sees them on telly thats the end of their illegal driveway/tree cutting gypo scams aint it?
    I agree. How heartless are they etc. Its a frigging prison!

There was the one with the lad in the boxing gym complaining how the police have it in for them but then when the tv bloke asked if he'd ever worked in an office proudly boasted that he'd rob the office. So he things the police have it in for them because they are thieves.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

"Big Fat Gypsy Wedding - Dont know why I watch it - winds me up" - well if one of the intelligancia that make up cuk watches, then the proletariat masses will watch it and then will do another series.

Try reading a book instead - you know it makes sense!

Comment

My daughter calls them Hippos.

She asked me the other day why the Hippos took my van away and asked if she could go and visit them.

She seemed to struggle with the fact Hippos were thriving bastards.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          And that is different to us contractors, to MP's and Bankers how exactly?
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
            Contractors are as honest as the day is long. Even Mother Theresa looked up to IT Contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Contractors are as honest as the day is long. Even Mother Theresa looked up to IT Contractors.
              Mother Theresa invented IT Contracting. How rude!
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Even Mother Theresa looked up to IT Contractors.
                To be fair she was quite short
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  To be fair she was quite short
                  I heard she started Tata consulting.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                    LOL. To be fair we evade tax legally.

They avoid tax illegally, disregard planning laws, disregard other laws, and rip off old people.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X