• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

29-Feb-2012

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29-Feb-2012

Anyone on hearing sh[tting themselves that their other half is going to pull a stunt like one of these tomorrow?

Five of the worst public marriage proposals | Life and style | guardian.co.uk

No risk of that - both vowed never again.

Comment

I remember 4 years ago being worried about this... she didn't in the end but we are now married anyway!

Look look, I posted about it on CUK:
      http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...e-tonight.html
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Anyone on hearing sh[tting themselves that their other half is going to pull a stunt like one of these tomorrow?

Five of the worst public marriage proposals | Life and style | guardian.co.uk
        From what she said to me the other day, during the cigarette afterwards, you're quite safe.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cupid Stunts.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            From what she said to me the other day, during the cigarette afterwards, you're quite safe.
            I am happily married and aced the proposal

Comment

Once was enough!
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Cupid Stunts.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Once was enough!
                  Thats what Mrs BP said after our wedding night.

Comment

Apologies if this sounds like pachers has my logon.

I remember years ago there was a couple on the D.L.Travis show taking part in some crap quiz. He (DLT) sort of egged her on into proposing to her partner live on air.

His response to the proposal was "I'll spoof you for it".

Comment

Working...
                    X