• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am demographically challenged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am demographically challenged

Men in their late 40s living in London are the unhappiest in the UK - Telegraph

a weekend of coke and hookers would fix that
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

That's great. I'm not even 40 yet and I'm already the grumpiest bastard in the world.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Where do I find those? I am just a simple London boy.

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        That's great. I'm not even 40 yet and I'm already the grumpiest bastard in the world.
        As Jeremy Clarkson says "the problem with reaching 40 is that you wake up every morning and another part of your body is broken." Whipper snapper - you will know true misery yet....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Where do I find those? I am just a simple London boy.
          Coke is in the soft drinks chiller of your local corner shop. Hookers can be found at any rugby match, so Twickenham is probably a good place to start.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Do that already, without them I'd be suicidal

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Have you ever met myself or Zeit? At the barest minimum we would give you a run for the money.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                X