• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin is a cretin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin is a cretin

Admin, can you pin this to the top of the page please. If anyone wants to be banned, they can post in this thread the number of days they want to be banned, and we don't need to have the main forum cluttered with nonsense.

Should increase national productivity a little as well.

KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ne-thread.html
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Give him the benefit of the doubt. He always was slow on the uptake.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yikes! I am retiring immediately to the wood shed with a bottle of whisky and my old service revolver.

Comment

Me, forever please...
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
            Me, forever please...
            At last the board all agree on something it seems.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X