• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I haven't got a clue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got a clue

So says the head of the Immigration department. Talk about losing control of our borders!

Ah, but, it's the tories' fault

apparently.
    Those last 9 years that NoisomeLiars have been in power have not been enough for them to fix the problems caused by the tories. (How long do they want, then?).
    Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      apparently.
      Those last 9 years that NoisomeLiars have been in power have not been enough for them to fix the problems caused by the tories. (How long do they want, then?).
      What problems? Until 1998 our population was steady.

Comment

I'm sure Starbucks and Costa can give you the actual figure - after all between them they have been through them all.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          What problems? Until 1998 our population was steady.
          Probably not just a lack of immigration control but all those old people living longer too! I'm surprised liebour haven't introduced compulsory euthanasia for anyone over 70. That way the money they save by not having to look after old folk could be spent on housing immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
            Probably not just a lack of immigration control but all those old people living longer too! I'm surprised liebour haven't introduced compulsory euthanasia for anyone over 70. That way the money they save by not having to look after old folk could be spent on housing immigrants.
            The first step would be for Labour to legalise euthanasia. I can't see them trying to do that, can you?

Comment

Maybe they already have, tucked in the depths of one of the many bills they've introduced over the years! They've just kept it quiet until they can pay off the BMA to endorse it.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4988816.stm

Home Secretary John Reid has admitted he does not know how many illegal immigrants there are in the UK.
                Mr Reid was speaking after the UK's head of immigration removals told MPs on Tuesday he did not "have the faintest idea" of the numbers.

The Tories said that "beggared belief" and showed "deliberate negligence".

Everything I read about and see in "Great Britain" confirms my plan to leave the country as a sound one.

Comment

But Mr Reid told the BBC the situation had been inherited by Labour and said it was "partly because people who come here illegally hide themselves".

Good heavens, who would have thought it? The rotters just won't play fair!
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    Everything I read about and see in "Great Britain" confirms my plan to leave the country as a sound one.
                    Ditto that, I aim to be out within two years!

Comment

Working...
                    X