• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie Work For Nothing Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permie Work For Nothing Day

Happy invoicing today whilst the permies work for nothing.

If they claim that they get an extra 1/4 days pay per year to make up for today, then I get the equivalent of that pay by going to the toilet and making a cup of coffee.

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Happy invoicing today whilst the permies work for nothing.

If they claim that they get an extra 1/4 days pay per year to make up for today, then I get the equivalent of that pay by going to the toilet and making a cup of coffee.
    True but on June 5th they will be have an additional bank holiday (which you can't invoice for).

Its very much swings and roundabouts so I'm keeping quiet and invoicing. I may do some work but that is rather unlikely.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

making a cup of coffee.
      Get it delivered and pay with a £50 note - then tell them to keep the change...

Comment

Happy invoicing today whilst the permies work for nothing
        No, this February the permies only get paid for 2.5 extra days instead of the normal 3.5 in non leap years.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I get the equivalent of that pay by going to the toilet and making a cup of coffee.
          That doesn't sound very hygenic.

Comment

Working...
          X