• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Davy Jones from The Monkees...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Davy Jones from The Monkees...

Shame, only 65...

BBC News - Davy Jones of The Monkees dies aged 65

Didn't think it was true, and then I saw his face, now I'm a believer
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

RIP

(apt name)

Comment

Ah Ena Sharples son and founder member of the original manufactured boy group. I quite liked the TV series (much better than the Partridge Family, didn't that have David Cassidy in it?) and the band were nice and easy on the ears. Another bites the dust...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Who!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
            Who!!!!
            No The Monkees!

Comment

I saw him on TV only this week, for the first time in at least 10 years, being interviewed. Best jockey ever to have a number one record. I think. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                Who!!!!
                Just a note MayContainNuts.

In any subsequent posts of yours, I'm going to infract you for every extra exclamation point you add!!!!
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Just a note MayContainNuts.

In any subsequent posts of yours, I'm going to infract you for every extra exclamation point you add!!!!
                  She's not bluffing either!!!!!

Comment

Didn't Micky Dolenz look like David Webb, eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X