• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy St David's Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy St David's Day

to all those claiming Welsh heritage.

Comment

Nice avatar!

Comment

Happy days, Welsh people everywhere.

My dear old nan was from the valleys. Although I hasten to add she was a step-nan, so there's no green lizardy blood in my veins.

Not that I know of anyway.

Comment

Thank you

Only problem is I'm stuck in England
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            Thank you

Only problem is I'm stuck in England
            You're not missing much unless inflatable daffodils and fog are you thing.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              You might be surprised.
              You've been using the old "Have you got any Giant Alien Lizard in you?" line again.

Comment

I lived in Wales for a bit. For all you non Welsh speakers here's a traditional Welsh greeting for you to try on St Davids day.

Allan o fy ffordd, y corrach bach gwallt-dulladronllyd.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  I lived in Wales for a bit. For all you non Welsh speakers here's a traditional Welsh greeting for you to try on St Davids day.

I know the first word means 'out' or 'exit' as I've seen it on the exits to car parks (caaarpearks for Cardiffians).
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

I've just been punched on the nose. What does it mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X