• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

Looks like I am spending tomorrow running round after the twins as my ex is still unwell.

Nymphomaniac blond has cried off so will have to be the wife.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Looks like I am spending tomorrow running round after the twins as my ex is still unwell.
      Tonight not down the pub as the wife is out.

Tomorrow not much but I'm sure that will change.

Sunday I've got church by myself as everyone else is at a Brownie Singing and Dancing Day.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Driving from northern England to west coast of Scotland and back to visit my grandfather in hospital for the one hour of visiting that is allowed. Will be a very long day.

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Trying to survive a stag do in Berlin. If I'm not back on Monday, someone send my family some flowers.

Everyone else?

Comment

I've got a busy weekend but lots of fun things to do.

Tomorrow I'm working on one of our vintage cars (which is enjoyable btw) replacing the original vacuum wiper wash with a push button one so the old girl can get an MOT. The wipers work fine as the wiper moter has been rebuilt but the vacuum washers were naff even when new.

Tomorrow evening we're meeting some friends for dinner at a French restaurant in Romsey (but have to go easy as I'm on a diet so I'm the nominated driver).

Sunday I'm starting to build a model upright steam engine in my workshop. The copper sheet for the boiler arrived this morning.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

trying to shake off this told / flu.... fricking day 14 and still no let up in the symptoms

Managed to carry on invoicing though...
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Thanks for asking.

Trying to survive a stag do in Berlin. If I'm not back on Monday, someone send my family some flowers.

Everyone else?
                Watch your back!
                Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Number 1 Son (note: avoiding SY01 notation) is coming up from South West for a week, Going to see my cousin and hubby and new baby.

And at some point some chill time, and a lie-in.

Parents up for a couple of days on Monday, though that's not strictly the weekend.
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Tonight I will be tucking into a slab of beer and opening wine for mrs 5* - no training tonight.
                    Tomorrow I was supposed to take kids to swimming - but its been called off I get an extra hour in bed.
                    Then saturday day time will be spent looking at soft furnishing for our bedroom
                    Saturday night out for a curry with friends
                    Sunday roast pork and stuffing and doing jobs around the house.

Comment

Working...
                    X