• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amsterdam Restaurant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amsterdam Restaurant

Anyone have any recommendations for a nice restaurant in Amsterdam?

I was thinking of going to Jamie's Fifteen restaurant, anyone been there?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

If you want really good breakfast/brunch got for Gartine

Went to Hosokawa yesterday for dinner, some of the best Teppanyaki and sushi, great ingredients, prepared with care.

I use iens, it rates restaurants and is usually a good indication of what is good and what is not. Though for the smaller cities it can be hit and miss as I've found, but for A'dam it is spot on.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      Anyone have any recommendations for a nice restaurant in Amsterdam?
      No sorry - I never made it out of the coffee shops when I was there
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The Banana bar does a great banana split, tell them your the best man and you get to finish off the last little bit whilst your host is still 'holding' it.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Is Teaser's still there in Damrak? Probably not the best food but nice entertaining blote boezem.
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Working...
          X