• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF if the best you can do is to -ve me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF if the best you can do is to -ve me

Then you are a pathetic little man.

But as I've just found a picture of your only friend I thought I had better share it for everyone else.

Just saying like.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Was it Really MF?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Was it Really MF?
      Yes the clue is in the childish insult.

Comment

If you are going to -ve rep him back then remember you can get an extra 1 amount of rep to be given for each 1000 posts.

Keep going in the counting thread.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          If you are going to -ve rep him back then remember you can get an extra 1 amount of rep to be given for each 1000 posts.

Keep going in the counting thread.......
          I know (its actually .5 because -ve is penalised) but there are only so many posts you can write a day while doing something else.

Unless I create the automated posting thread which would give me 2880 posts a day but no ability to post any other drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Unless I create the automated posting thread which would give me 2880 posts a day but no ability to post any other drivel.
            Creating threads counts as 10 posts and thus gives extra rep bonus.

Also having your reply last in a thread counts as 5 posts.

Comment

Yes the clue is in the childish insult.
              Proves nothing.

I know (its actually .5 because -ve is penalised) but there are only so many posts you can write a day while doing something else.

Dont do it! Surest way to a permanent ban. Personally I set myself a target of, say, 30 posts every day. That only takes 15 minutes. That is about 900/month. In a year you have about 11k posts!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Creating threads counts as 10 posts and thus gives extra rep bonus.

Also having your reply last in a thread counts as 5 posts.
                Is that why you create all your "my lunch" threads? Couldn't you at least create them in LR?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Proves nothing.

Dont do it! Surest way to a permanent ban. Personally I set myself a target of, say, 30 posts every day. That only takes 15 minutes. That is about 900/month. In a year you have about 11k posts!
                  The truthful reason is that rep gate confirms its MF being the sad pathetic man he really is.

The worrying thing is that you set a target. I just post when I have nothing else to do. I really need a client or two with a pressing deadline.

Comment

Oh I'm sorry but it's an automated process, same as the Guinea Pigs script, I can't stop it now.

It's designed to give you 100 negative reps over the next 100 days. I cannot believe your crying as according to my script monitor it's only on 3 so far.

For future use though it's only designed to fire once a poster uses the word Ukelele three times or a month or is a bedwetting cry baby. Avoid those and you'll be fine.

Mwhuahahahahaha!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X