• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Superlative Performances

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superlative Performances

There just is no better. This really is the last word:

As I reported the other day at the very moment that what you see in the video below took place, I was watching Whacko! with Jimmy Edwards.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      As I reported the other day at the very moment that what you see in the video below took place, I was watching Whacko! with Jimmy Edwards.

You ARE Whacko!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Comment

The Jefferson Airplane - Uncle Sam's Blues

This is an added extra on my director's cutu copy.

It's during the "Interfeckingmission" .

This took place around 8am on the Saturday.

Comment

I went to Woodstock Revisited but they weren't playing at it:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

First ever nostalgia band?

Here's Sha-Na-Na performing around 7 am on the Monday just before Hendrix.

Jimi had a tough act to follow that day.

Comment

A break from Woodstock tonight.

Here's a little Marillion live from Lorelei.

Comment

Slainthe Mhath was one of (if not, THE) best tracks Marillion ever came out with.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                  X