• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mums net gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mums net gold

Check this out, my missus showed me this morning. better than anything wilmslow has come up with:

Help i have no idea how to deal with this... Regarding dp beyond drunk, A bit gross | Mumsnet Discussion
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

That's CUK spring break...

Comment

Aside from Trainspotting, and some american getting follow-through after getting drunk on Guinness, I've never heard of anyone crapping themselves when drunk.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        That's CUK spring break...
        I'm banned from there.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Aside from Trainspotting, and some american getting follow-through after getting drunk on Guinness, I've never heard of anyone crapping themselves when drunk.
          I think it requires a lot of drink by which time most people would have been unconscious.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sorry but I am reading Dp as double penetration, I guess all those mums could lead me astray
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Get the video camera out and project the results outside for all his work colleagues to see.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                I think it requires a lot of drink by which time most people would have been unconscious.
                There was a bloke down our local who crapped himself regularly and eventually got banned from the pub. Died a few months ago of liver failure. Only in his mid 40's too.
                one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Get the video camera out and project the results outside for all his work colleagues to see.
                  I thought the usual thing to do is rub his nose in it till he learns to be house trained
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Sorry but I am reading Dp as double penetration, I guess all those mums could lead me astray
                    I read it as DimPrawn - Are we seeing an unfamiliar side to him when the gold price takes a sudden dip?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X