• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well Welll Well !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Welll Well !

So how have you been my children ?

Breaking out from the EU are we ? , you poor souls. Who is gonna be your friend now ? hehe.

Have been called for UK contracts , offering 300 gbp or so. ... you guys have seriouslly let uk contracting loose... Ah well too bad cant be bothered to learn french or german at this time ....

Anyway, Anyone interested in investing in outsourcing, please Instant message me ! Or ask some of your rich buddies. !

PS. My car no longer has 4 rings. It is a Mazda now... ohhh talking cars to IT folk... nevermind.

PS: oh and the Anti-rich protest that was shut by the police ? No no , you are a democracy, you have freedom of speech ! You clueless pundits

PS: Looking 2 years back I had the best times on this board ! Lots of laughs and talks. It has always been joking !
    Last edited by 2uk; 5 March 2012, 01:19.

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    So how have you been my children ?

Breaking out from the EU are we ? , you poor souls. Who is gonna be your friend now ? hehe.

Have been called for UK contracts , offering 300 gbp or so. ... you guys have seriouslly let uk contracting loose... Ah well too bad cant be bothered to learn french or german at this time ....

Anyway, Anyone interested in investing in outsourcing, please Instant message me ! Or ask some of your rich buddies. !

PS. My car no longer has 4 rings. It is a Mazda now... ohhh talking cars to IT folk... nevermind.

PS: oh and the Anti-rich protest that was shut by the police ? No no , you are a democracy, you have freedom of speech ! You clueless pundits
    1066 as I wish that post was deleted!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      1066 as I wish that post was deleted!
      I am a myth on this board. And you have the right to remain silent.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
        I am a myth on this board. And you have the right to remain silent.
        You're a loony.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          You're a loony.
          WMFS

Its english but not as we know it.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            WMFS

Its english but not as we know it.
            Jim

Comment

Good to see some quality returning to the forum.

Comment

Working...
              X