• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Digital Cameras

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Cameras

I want to replace my old IXUS with an up to date camera
    Criteria is portability,image quality and maybe interchangeable lenses.
    Nixon 1 looks useable, like what I'm reading about the Panasonic jobbies, does anyone have a N1? or other suggestions?
    As I say don't want a DSLR cos too bulky!

TIA
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Nixon 1 looks useable, like what I'm reading about the Panasonic jobbies, does anyone have a N1? or other suggestions?

TIA
    We just bought a new Nikon for #1 Daughter and it's cracking. Tiny little thing with great quality.

Comment

Sony Nex-5n

I've got the Nex-5 (the slightly older version). It has swappable lenses and if you need something more portable then you can leave the pancake lens on. Probably best off getting the pack with both the pancake and the 18-55 zoom lens. Other e mount lenses are available although very expensive but there are adapters for regular SLR lenses and sony alpha mount lenses which allow you to still use the auto focus.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

TIA
        Take a look at either the Samsung top end compacts or Fuji film.

Personally I quite like

This Samsung ST200F 16.1 MP 3.0-inch TFT LCD Display Compact Camera - Samsung UK - OVERVIEW

or FUJIFILM X-Pro1 | Fujifilm Global

Personally I want the Fuji but I just have too many other things that need money spent of them first

Comment

I quite like the look of the new olympus one but i'm prob going to spend the money on a second hand 5D or 5DmkII now the mkIII is out.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
          X