• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great rack?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great rack?

Oxford student boasts about 'great rack' in librarian contest - Telegraph

Does not look like a great rack to me - though to be fair she has a better rack than me.

She's a "Book Slut".

Comment

We used to call em crumpet toasters at boarding school.

Comment

There's barely anything there
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

"This year's three successive female presidents are testimony to the fact that the Union has moved far beyond outdated sexual stereotypes and it is deeply saddening to see women objectifying themselves in manifestos."
          So what they're saying is, the last three presidents were right mingers?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            So what they're saying is, the last three presidents were right mingers?
            So is this one in my opinion.

Comment

In order to pep up the story for the likes of Dimprawn the telegraph (acting of course in the interests of the public) finishes up with Madeline's parents John, 71, and mum freelance writer Sally Jones, 57, live in a £460,000 sprawling detached farmhouse in Ashorne, Warks.

One has to ask if they sold the story in order to get a free valuation of their house.

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

If that's what Oxford University calls a great rack then I'll be telling my sons to go to Cambridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonic View Post
                  If that's what Oxford University calls a great rack then I'll be telling my sons to go to Cambridge.
                  You think they've got better looking librarian candidates?

Comment

I am just wondering how those half nekid pics on Facebook look.

...and if that's a rack, then it's not only the pound thats being devalued...

Comment

Working...
                    X