• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi! CUK Webmaster !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi! CUK Webmaster !

When you use the contract search facility and click on a job found on Jobserve, you arrive at the Jobserve search facility and not on the job itself like you used to. In God's name, why?
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Fixed

Thanks Fleetwood, problem now resolved.
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Cheers
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

What about the location search? When i enter a search and restrict location by london i get results from all over the world??

It seems the search has gone pear shaped since Monday. Come on, own up, who released a change with unexpected "features"...

Comment

SKA makes more sense now, eh?

Comment

Sorry

We have made a few changes to the CSW to allow to add more sites so you will have a greater selection of contracts returned. We did not plan for it to bring back jobs in the US when specifying Birmingham though - that may be a bit too big a coverage for you...

Have a fiddle now - job locations should be returning sensibly again now. Any more problems please yell...

my ferret is your ferret

Comment

When I put in basingstoke, & 2 days (yeah, sad I know) it only gives back jobsite vacancies at the mo. Yesterday it told me there were no vacancies at all, so it is getting better. But I know there are 10 vacancies for the last 2 days on jobserve & a few on cwjobs at least. So... still not quite right

Comment

Working...
              X