• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOMED!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOMED!

BBC News - UK house prices fell by 0.5% in February, Halifax says

And we are know that 1 months figures can be extrapolated ad infinitum. At the rate of 0.5% drop per month houses will be worthless in 200 months.

If a woman is not pregant one day and pregnant the next then within a year she will be carrying 365 babies....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BBC News - UK house prices fell by 0.5% in February, Halifax says

And we are know that 1 months figures can be extrapolated ad infinitum. At the rate of 0.5% drop per month houses will be worthless in 200 months.

If a woman is not pregant one day and pregnant the next then within a year she will be carrying 365 babies....

1. At the rate of 0.5% drop per month houses will have lost 63.3% of its value in 200 months.
    2. If you are to remain as a member of 'the group' can you tag your threads when you create them as the rest of us are getting weary with your lack of commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      1. At the rate of 0.5% drop per month houses will have lost 63.3% of its value in 200 months.
      2. If you are to remain as a member of 'the group' can you tag your threads when you create them as the rest of us are getting weary with your lack of commitment.
      1. I was hoping someone would spot the deliberate mistake. There is one in the second statement too - women give birth after 280 days so after 365 days she would be carrying 280 babies.

2. but before you pass sentence I would like to say in mitigation that last night I tagged a 20 minute old thread as soon as I logged on.

Comment

Ma home in Edinburgh doing no bad, so when you say the UK?...

Prices in the City Centre showed a year-on-year increase of 3.4%.
        ESPC House Price Report - January 2012

And then my BTL in Glasgaw

House prices in the west of Scotland are approximately £4,000 higher than they were a year ago after a rally in the final months of 2011 according to the latest market report from GSPC.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Ma home in Edinburgh doing no bad, so when you say the UK?...

ESPC House Price Report - January 2012

And then my BTL in Glasgaw

Atw will be pleased for you.

Comment

Working...
          X