• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which 22inch tv with internet for the kitchen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which 22inch tv with internet for the kitchen

afternoon all,

we're having a tall boy made for the kitchen and it will enclose a 22 inch tv

hence shopping for a 22inch tv

requirements are:

internet tv compatibility

built in pc ?

etc

wifi ?

looked at this one sony 22ich :

Sony KDL22 EX320 22 inch Widescreen HD Ready LED Backlit TV with Freeview & Internet TV - Tesco.Direct

but the reviews said the picture is crap

anybody an recommendations, samsung, panasonic etc ?

thanks,

Milan.

If only there were some form of niche magazine available to the consumer that would endow him with the relevant knowledge...

Comment

the wife is ok with a crap picture quality - she should concentrate on the pots anyway
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Has Milan ever made a decision on his own?

I'm not sure, what does CUK think?

Comment

For your internet get one of these: Western Digital Media Player

I stuck a usb wireless adapter in to hook up to my router so I can stream to the telly. I think newer versions have wireless built in.

I use it mainly to watch me downloads.

Best thing is that because of its size it is really portable. I take it along with my hard drive whenever I goon my travels so I can plug it into the telly in the hotel room.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            If only there were some form of niche magazine available to the consumer that would endow him with the relevant knowledge...

i've no idea which magazine you could be referring to
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

so we can conclude, (as is the norm) you lot don't have a scooby

Milan.

Comment

Milan,

you say that but you must have very little clue yourself if you ask the CUK masses in the General forum!

SC
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

A TV in the kitchen would be too confusing. I would keep trying to put bowls of tomato soup in it.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Milan,

you say that but you must have very little clue yourself if you ask the CUK masses in the General forum!

SC

I have no interest at all in consumer electronics and this kind of crap

and my free time is precious

I rather be with my children than studying flat screen tv's

hence, ask the experts here

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X