• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who cares about Rep?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares about Rep?

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 7 June 2022, 18:40.

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
    What's all this obsessing over "Rep" on here recently? I don't even know what Rep is. I'm guessing it's some sort of thumbs-up/thumbs-down system whereby forum members can rate each other. Are you lot really so sad as to care what your virtual friends / colleagues on here think of you?
    Why start a thread if you're so unconcerned?
    one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
      Why start a thread if you're so unconcerned?
      Because he is a sockie getting rep to rep his master per haps?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Because he is a sockie getting rep to rep his master per haps?
        Like_this
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What's all this obsessing over "Rep" on here recently? I don't even know what Rep is. I'm guessing it's some sort of thumbs-up/thumbs-down system whereby forum members can rate each other. Are you lot really so sad as to care what your virtual friends / colleagues on here think of you?
          Yes

Comment

Rep is just the latest fad here - next month it will be something else.

To rep look in the bottom left of a post - there is a star. press it and you can give rep. To see your rep you need to look at settings menu ( http://forums.contractoruk.com/usercp.php ).

Remember that alot of people here have met and are real life friends. And everyone here thinks of it as a bit of fun. Apart from me - but I have mental health issues.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

To rep look in the bottom left of a post - there is a star. press it and you can give rep. To see your rep you need to look at settings menu ( http://forums.contractoruk.com/usercp.php ).

Remember that alot of people here have met and are real life friends. And everyone here thinks of it as a bit of fun. Apart from me - but I have mental health issues.....
              What The Mentalist Says.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                What The Mentalist Says.
                You have mental health issues too? And I thought I was the only one on here!

Anyone else? Don't be shy now.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  What The Mentalist Says.
                  I'm not sure of BP's mental health problems although they are probably similar to mine.

You however have also struck me of having anger management issues and remind me of
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Hasn't it been almost 2 years now since rep was introduced?
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X