• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

North London Is Red!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North London Is Red!

4-0 down to AC Milan from the first leg, its now 4-3 on agg at half time.

Dare we dream?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I'm keeping schtum until the job's done.

What a half though.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      4-0 down to AC Milan from the first leg, its now 4-3 on agg at half time.

Dare we dream?
      Hope so. Problem is if they sneak 1, the gooners will need 6!
      one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
        Hope so. Problem is if they sneak 1, the gooners will need 6!
        This rate we will give them two and win 7 - 2

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          This rate we will give them two and win 7 - 2
          Should be a good 2nd half then.
          one day at a time

Comment

Great game just ran out of steam in the second half, one things for sure I'd rather lose on a Tuesday than win on a Thursday!

Comment

Was at the game tonight. Nearly fell off my chair when we scored the 3rd.

Such a shame RvP missed that chance. We had a big mountain to climb and we put in a good effort though so i'm proud of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                Was at the game tonight. Nearly fell off my chair when we scored the 3rd.

Such a shame RvP missed that chance. We had a big mountain to climb and we put in a good effort though so i'm proud of them.
                Yup. Credit where it is due. Great effort by the Gooners, but just too much of a mountain to climb.
                Still, gave the fans something to shout about at least, and good to go out on a high.
                Just need to keep plugging away to get 3rd in the EPL as Tottingham's challenge implodes as per usual.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Yep, i'm confident we can take Spurs now.

Comment

You think so?

After the other week's derby , I'm sure we'll be better prepared .
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X