• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blooming Indian call centres

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blooming Indian call centres

Just wasted half an hour on the phone to virgin media because my V+ box is dead. No lights, no nothing.

So I eventually get off hold and speak to someone. first question does it have an error code (no its dead). Second and third question are similar but eventually I convince them that the script isn't any use (Its not as if I'm incompetent and I could explain how their networks (don't) work better than the people in their office).

They then spend 5 minutes trying to connect to the box before offering an engineer who can come Daytime only work days

I think Sky could have a new customer very soon. Anyone working there at the moment and can get me the 50% off friends rates.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Get rid of Sky and Virgin and post on CUK.

Much cheaper and just as entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Which internet connection would you use for it though, Sky or Virgin?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Got to keep the wife entertained if I'm away so Sky or Virgin are essential.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Which internet connection would you use for it though, Sky or Virgin?
          Virgin based on the quality of my BT phone line.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Got to keep the wife entertained if I'm away so Sky or Virgin are essential.
            It's cheaper to opt-into great many snail mail marketing lists, makes postman work for his money too.

HTH

MarillionFan

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Just wasted half an hour on the phone to virgin media because my V+ box is dead. No lights, no nothing.

So I eventually get off hold and speak to someone. first question does it have an error code (no its dead). Second and third question are similar but eventually I convince them that the script isn't any use (Its not as if I'm incompetent and I could explain how their networks (don't) work better than the people in their office).

They then spend 5 minutes trying to connect to the box before offering an engineer who can come Daytime only work days

I think Sky could have a new customer very soon. Anyone working there at the moment and can get me the 50% off friends rates.
              I've spoken to BP about creating threads and not tagging them. Any more of this and Pogle will feed you to the guinea pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I've spoken to BP about creating threads and not tagging them. Any more of this and Pogle will feed you to the guinea pigs.
                me bad

Comment

Working...
                X