• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sasguru

Relocation hot spots: 20 of the best towns in Britain for those fed up with London - Telegraph

sasguru has been permanently "relocated" by admin whom he called cretin one time too many.

HTH

Comment

Beaconsfield is not and never has been 20 minutes from London. 30 minutes yes bur not 20 minutes.

Also Sas couldn't afford to live there even I think ouch when looking in the estate agents window.

Now number 5 is a far better bet although the Metropolitan line is slower (yet far more reliable) then it used.
      Last edited by eek; 6 March 2012, 22:00.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ohhhhhhh that's why he's such an ass, obviously been living in London for too long!

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          Ohhhhhhh that's why he's such an ass, obviously been living in London for too long!
          And what's your excuse?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            sasguru has been permanently "relocated" by admin whom he called cretin one time too many.

HTH
            Sasguru no posts.
            Zoiderman lots of posts
            Coincidence or WGS?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Who on earth would get tired of London?

I grew up in one of the places on that list and I couldn't wait to get out and get to London.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Sasguru no posts.
                Zoiderman lots of posts
                Coincidence or WGS?
                Well they are both semi-literate weedy pigeons, and universally disliked, so the distinct possibility exists.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Crikey, I remember suggesting Reigate when Sasguru was last pondering a move, and what do we find?

Reigate's fabulous schools appeal to young families, who have moved from Wandsworth in south west London
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    And what's your excuse?

I could ask you the same. Can I ask, how do you manage to type in a straight jacket? Do you have a computer like Hawkings?

Comment

Working...
                    X