• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rap/Hip Hop recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rap/Hip Hop recommendations

I fell out with it when it morphed into gangsta tulipe and then just became totally derivative pointless nonsense a la fiddy et all.

However a chance encounter about 8 years ago with a Goldie Looking Chain album reminded me of the old days and then someone pointed me to that College Dropout album of Kayne's and some of it was quite decent.

So, music officiandos - please let me have some recommendations based on the fact I liked "We don't care", most of Public Enemy's output quite a lot of the Chain (safe spa)

That's roit you knows what I'm saying, your muthers offered me the goods, I'm not payin.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        That's roit you knows what I'm saying, your muthers offered me the goods, I'm not payin.
        Gotta love a bit of GLC
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

More poetry than rap but here you go:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Comment

Turns out I have quite a few.

Comment

Comment

That's enough for today. I will end with:

Comment

Working...
                    X