• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Cameron: The Verdict

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Cameron: The Verdict

As we approach the second anniversary of the coalition, I thought I would open a forum in which we can air our views on our dear leader.

Here's mine: A gutless, liberal, empty suit full of hot air.

To be fair, some of the work done by Gove and Duncan Smith is to be applauded but no doubt any strides in the right direction will be watered down by the LibDem tail wagging the dog. And Cameron seems all too happy for that to happen.

As for all his tough rhetoric on immigration, Europe etc before the election? Well it seems that the modern day political maxim of doing the opposite to what you say seems to be holding true.

A waste of space.

You missed "hopelessly out of touch".
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Is he better or worse than John Major? Either way he is not up to the job. He urgently needs a growth strategy.

Comment

I am not sure we can fairly judge him as his hands are tied. He can not implement the changes he wants because the LibDems wont let him.
        I see him as a poor PM.
        If he had any balls he would cut the Libs loose and call another election, but I doubt he would win now.
        He will be remembered as a tosser who fooked it up and we will all conveniently forget the circumstances.
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Looking on the brightside as ever, at least he's not the gurning tosser Gordon Brown.
          Yes, but what about the next likely candidate?

Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Looking on the brightside as ever, at least he's not the gurning tosser Gordon Brown.
            WZS
            one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
              Yes, but what about the next likely candidate?

WTBS. Although granted its not a great starting point.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

All three major parties are almost identical.

Under the control of wealthy bankers and global industrialists.
                High tax and spend policies
                High immigration
                Low investment in the British people
                Tied to the EU

Cameron is a Bliar clone. In a few years I expect to the photos of Cameron and Bliar sitting together on a super yacht owned by a billionaire laughing and drinking together.

Anyone who votes for the main three parties is an idiot.

Comment

Which part of "BLiar Clone" was difficult to understand?
                  Well I disagree there.

Blair always made sure he was making the news every day, 'taking charge' of this and that, promoting himself as the great leader. Cameron doesn't.

Secondly, Cameron's hands are tied by (a) being in a coallition and (b) having to fix the parlous state of the economy. Whereas Blair (a) enjoyed a landslide majority and (b) didn't understand the economy and wrecked it.

Comment

I would never vote Labour ever again look at the mess they made of the country in the years they were in charge
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X