• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Soldiers die in war

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soldiers die in war

Isn't this expected? Why is bbc 5 live acting like it's the end of the world. I feel for the families etc but lets get some perspective.

Comment

Mod note: Nope, although I understand.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Nice measured rational reply, expected as much.

Comment

FTFY. No need to use spaces to avoid the filter in this case.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Don't bother. It's deliberate trolling by russell/kandr.

Much like his stance on 2 mins silence which differs each year.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              Nice measured rational reply, expected as much.
              And I expect nothing more than a controversial thread created only to provoke a reaction, go play with the traffic and leave us grown ups in peace
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And I expect nothing more than a controversial thread created only to provoke a reaction, go play with the traffic and leave us grown ups in peace
                Eh? I said I feel for the families etc, I was talking about the BBC news coverage you utter moron.

Comment

If you join the army it should be with the expectation that people will be shooting at you and trying to kill you and they will quite probably succeed.

Having said that I think that for many recruits this isn't the case. The choice is economic and they are somewhat missold as regards the risks. For that reason I think TV programs that show the other side of the coin are well worth having.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    If you join the army it should be with the expectation that people will be shooting at you and trying to kill you and they will quite probably succeed.

Having said that I think that for many recruits this isn't the case. The choice is economic and they are somewhat missold as regards the risks. For that reason I think TV programs that show the other side of the coin are well worth having.
                    At last a poster with a brain.

Comment

Working...
                    X