• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What religion do Daleks practice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What religion do Daleks practice?

If they've got a religion I bet it's a real barstard one. I wonder what their ten commandments are?

Originally posted by wendigo100
    If they've got a religion I bet it's a real barstard one. I wonder what their ten commandments are?
    1. Exterminate
    2. Exterminate
    3. Exterminate
    4. Exterminate
    5. Exterminate
    6. Exterminate
    7. Exterminate
    8. Exterminate
    9. Exterminate
    10. Exterminate
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Don't be silly

People require religions because they have no facts of their genesis.
      The Daleks know who built them and therefore need no religion.
      Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
        People require religions because they have no facts of their genesis.
        The Daleks know who built them and therefore need no religion.
        And look at the thanks I got for it. Ungrateful gits.

Comment

Yeah but that's offspring for you, isn't it

Originally posted by Davros
          And look at the thanks I got for it. Ungrateful gits.
          You send them off to conquer the universe with a tear in your eye. You've buffed up their skin, made sure they're oiled properly, they've got everything they need and off they go.
          And do they write, do they call, would it kill them to speak to you on father's day, a card for Christmas maybe, a 'phone call on your birthday?
          Tchah, bloody kids, don't get me started!
          Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            I think daleks religion is dalikarieon, and the worship there god/empior dalek at this battered old sock shop on sakro!
            Daleks are made out of dalekanium its virtully indistructable, unless the fart but thats another story! Go sheep gang

Comment

Daleks bottoms are made of Dalekanium, its virtully indistructable, well unless they fart but thats another story...
              Daleks are made out of dalekanium its virtully indistructable, unless the fart but thats another story! Go sheep gang

Comment

Originally posted by bonkers2244
                I think daleks religion is dalikarieon, and the worship there god/empior dalek at this battered old sock shop on sakro!

Are you dyslexic or John Prescott?

Comment

Originally posted by bonkers2244
                  Daleks bottoms are made of Dalekanium, its virtully indistructable, well unless they fart but thats another story...
                  get yer own avatar mush

Comment

Aren't there horrible little runty pople inside? I thought their afterlife was just getting out of the tin can.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X