• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public to name new Forth bridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public to name new Forth bridge

How about "3rd time lucky?"

BBC News - Public to name new Forth bridge

The name of the new Forth crossing is to be decided by members of the public.

An advisory panel is to be set up to choose a shortlist of suggested names for the bridge with a vote taking place in 2013.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I vote "The New Forth Bridge"

Comment

Amateurs - sell the naming rights in auction FFS!

Comment

5th?
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

The Four-Four-Fourth Bridge?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yellow River Bridge
            Salmond’s Folly
            Bawbag Bridge.
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The JJB Sports Bridge.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X