• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm about to bust your bubble...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to bust your bubble...

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Sssshh! This is my plan 'C.

I'm going to bet half a dozen or so 'believers' some serious cash that the world won't end by close of play 31.12.12 (allowing for some computational 'wiggle room'), if they're right, I won't have to pay, if I'm right . . . kerching!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

The only problem with this is that the modern people who translate from the Mayan calendar to the Gregorian calender do account for leap years and changes in calenders and so forth as they work out the dates based on the number of days since a particular date in the past. If there were no leap years they would have calculated that the end of the 13th b'ak'tun was in 2013 and not 2012.

Mesoamerican Long Count calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still reckon it's a load of bollocks though.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
      X