• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fox mugs 15st man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox mugs 15st man

15st man mugged by a fox | Beast’s alley attack for food | The Sun |News

'Give us your garlic bread or I'll break your legs'
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Fox mugs 15st mug.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

"If a fox is jumping at your shopping bag you need to shout at it and chase it off, not just give it the food. The best thing to use is a water pistol."
      How long is it before the police shoot someone carrying a water pistol by mistake?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        How long is it before the police shoot someone carrying a water pistol by mistake?
        How many peopl carry water pistols!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Well, if we start encouraging them as a means of dealing with urban fox assault, the numbers will rise.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I remember a few years ago the ex-wife saying there was a róka (fox) in the front garden. I went to look and there was this brown, manky thing staggering around in circles snarling and growling at me with weird eyes and frothing at the mouth.

So I turned to the fox and said "See what I've got to put up with?".
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Exactly! Far too risky. I make do with a table leg.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
              X