• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eek, show us your colours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eek, show us your colours

I think I have you all wrong sir. I think you are probably a lovely chap. All these months I had you down as a nasty piece of vile putrid scum. I think I was wrong. So, this is your chance to shine. A lovely pristine new thread, dedicated to you, to show how nice you can be.

<suity in tossing rose petals on the ground that eek may dare to tread mode>

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I think I have you all wrong sir. I think you are probably a lovely chap. All these months I had you down as a nasty piece of vile putrid scum. I think I was wrong. So, this is your chance to shine. A lovely pristine new thread, dedicated to you, to show how nice you can be.

<suity in tossing rose petals on the ground that eek may dare to tread mode>
    Go, Suity!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Go, Suity!
      Yes, Go to Stevenage

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Yes, Go to Stevenage
        Boo!

Comment

Where is 'Fr'eek anyways? I feel like I've been stood up by some really ugly date.

Comment

Where is 'Fr'eek anyways? I feel like I've been stood up by some really ugly date.
            Yay! Get in there!

Comment

Yay! Get in there!
              Has he been picking on you OG?

Leave your angst at the door. Eek will be along shortly to give you a man hug.

Comment

Has he been picking on you OG?

Leave your angst at the door. Eek will be along shortly to give you a man hug.
                Not at all. This is about YOU.

Comment

Not at all. This is about YOU.
                  Just re-read the op and thread title would you my myopic little friend.

Comment

Just re-read the op and thread title would you my myopic little friend.
                    You misunderstand. We're all with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X