• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In one version of the movie he says:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In one version of the movie he says:

In one version of the movie he says: "Father" and in another he says "Fucker".
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded
    Somone c0cked up with the localisation piece when translating it into German??
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

In the Norwegian sub-titled version of Pulp Fiction, when Samuel L. Jackson tells Tim Roth that his wallet is "the one that says bad motherfcuker on it", the subtitles translate this as "bad boy".

God, I'm dull today.

Comment

Evil Dead 3 has two completely different endings. One for the cinema and another for the home video release.

Comment

US version and Iraqi version.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Film trivia 101

Saw the movie 'Demolition Man' on TV not too long ago, which I'd previously seen on DVD, and in the TV version they mentioned 'Pizza Hut' all the time as the brand which survived the "restaurant wars", where on the DVD it was always Taco Bell.

Comment

This is not uncommon. Usually it's from a perception that the strong language won't go down well everywhere, but at least once it was the opposite: the original Chariots of Fire didn't have a rude word in it, but for the US version they actually dubbed in "tulip!" at one point. Reason? Without it, the film would have had a U certificate, and that's death at the box-office if your name's not Disney.

Comment

I watched a very interesting DVD last night. Not much dialogue as such, but a lot of dazzingly attractive young women putting strange objects in each other's naughty bits. It did it for me.
                We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Canal København, used to have that every night. Used to be that one would bet with your drinking companions what colour would be up first: black, white, orange, dayglo lilac. Then you'd switch to another channel for something interesting to watch...
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

You no longer watch 'Babes and Bullets' on VT4 then Fleety?
                    Last edited by Joe Black; 19 May 2006, 13:50. Reason: fleety's spellchecker scares me

Comment

Working...
                    X